Rainbow Vegetable Fritters
Eat a rainbow with these quick, easy and adaptable vegetable fritters. These Rainbow Vegetable Fritters can be made in a snap!
Servings: 8 fritters
- 2 eggs
- 75 g mixed grated vegetables – such as carrot - parsnip, squash or pumpkin
- 75 g diced vegetables – such as courgette - peppers, broccoli, spring onions
- 50 g sweetcorn kernals
- 30 g cornflour
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Pepper & Salt and herbs to season
Break the eggs into a bowl and lightly whisk with a fork, add all the other ingredients and mix.
The egg should coat the vegetables, but there should still be some runny egg in the bowl. Add more cornflour if needed.
Season with pepper, salt, dried or finely chopped fresh herbs and some chilli flake.
Heat the oil in a good non stick pan and fry the mixture a dessert spoonful at a time – flatten and shape each fritter with a spatula as you put it in the pan. Fry for a few minutes and then flip and cook until golden. Depending on the size of the pan you should be able to cook 3 or 4 at a time.
Serve immediately with a green salad.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 46kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 75mg | Vitamin A: 1675IU | Vitamin C: 8.4mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 0.3mg