When Norway meets Vietnam - Recipe: Skrei Pho
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 quantity Pho - we based ours on Rachel Demuth’s recipe herefollow
- Selection of vegetables – shredded – try spring greens - tenderstem, red peppers, carrots etc
- Small handful of dried mushrooms - I like the Porcini from Cooks & Co
- 2 Skrei fillets
- Spring onions – finely shredded
- Red chillies – sliced
- Fresh coriander & basil
Your mise en place is key to this dish. Prepare your vegetables before starting to cook.
Prepare the base of the pho according to step 1 in the recipe.
Add the vegetables and Skrei and gently simmer for 5 minutes, until the Skrei is cooked and will flake, but is not falling apart.
Serve immediately, adding the herbs, spring onions and chilli to taste.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.