Recipe: Virgin Mary with Maille Tomato Vinegar
Add a little kick to a mocktail with a dash of tomato vinegar in a tomato juice virgin mary.
Servings: 2 glasses
- 300 ml chilled tomato juice
- 1 tbs Maille tomato vinegar
- 1 tsp Maille smooth Dijon Mustard
- Juice of about 1/3 a lemon
- Pinch Cayenne pepper – to taste
- Pinch Celery salt – to taste
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper – to taste
- Slices of lemon and sticks of leafy celery to serve.
Whisk or shake the ingredients together, check the seasoning and adjust if needed.
Pour into two Martini glasses and garnish with a slice of lemon and a stick of celery.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 29kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 343mg | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 675IU | Vitamin C: 29.4mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.6mg