Recipe: Leftover Turkey Coleslaw with Tahini & Cranberry Sauce Dressing
Leftover Turkey Coleslaw with Tahini & Cranberry Sauce Dressing
Servings: 2 servings
For the Coleslaw
- 1 large carrot – grated
- 1 small wedge of turnip – grated
- Handful Brussel Sprouts – shredded - purple
- Slice of cooked turkey – shredded
For the Slaw
Place all the ingredients into a bowl, pour the dressing over and mix well.
Arrange a bed of green leaves on your serving plates and use a serving ring to make an attractively shaped mound of coleslaw.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Serving: 2servings | Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 419mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 5425IU | Vitamin C: 54.9mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1.2mg