Recipe: After Eight Ice Cream Shots
Delicious no churn chocolate mint After Eight ice cream shots are the perfect easy to make dessert. Serve straight from the freezer. Gluten Free.
Servings: 10 people
- 160 ml Condensed milk
- 10 After Eight Mints
- 300 ml Double Cream
- 60 ml Milk
- 10 After Eight Mints - for garnish
Place the condensed milk and After Eights into a small saucepan and gently heat stirring from time to time until the chocolate has melted and you have a thick chocolate sauce. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Place the cream and milk into a large bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until it thickens and holds a soft peak. Gently fold in the chocolate mixture.
Spoon the mixture into verrine glasses (I used disposable piping bag) or transfer to plastic tub, and put in the freezer for at least 6 hours before serving.
Decorate with extra After Eights and serve straight from the freezer.
- Let them defrost a little to make a lovely mousse
- This recipe is 12 Weight Watchers Smart Points
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 89mg | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 495IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 72mg