Find more recipes at fussfreeflavours.com
Recipe: After Eight Ice Cream Shots
Delicious no churn After Eight ice cream shots, the perfect recipe for a dinner party treat. Elegant, easy and prepared in advance, just serve straight from the freezer.
Servings: 10 people
- 160 ml Condensed milk
- 20 After Eight Mints - Or 10 After Eights and 10 fancy chocolate mints to decorate – I used an After Eight selection box.
- 300 ml Double cream
Place the condensed milk and 10 After Eights into a small saucepan. Heat gently, stirring from time to time until the chocolate has melted and you have a thick chocolate sauce. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Place the cream in a large bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until it thickens and holds a soft peak. Gently fold the cooled chocolate mixture into the cream.
Spoon the mixture into verrine glasses or pipe with a piping bag. Put in the freezer for at least 6 hours before serving.
Decorate with the reserved After Eights and serve straight from the freezer.
- Let your ice cream pots defrost a little to make a lovely mousse.
- This recipe is 12 Weight Watchers Smart Points
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 89mg | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 495IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 72mg