Recipe: Easy Lemon & Raspberry Creams
An easy recipe for a layered lemon curd based pudding. I add zero fat Greek yoghurt to the whipping cream – it lightens the dish and reduces the calories. If your raspberry jam is too thick then stir a spoon of water from a just boiled kettle in to loosen it.
Servings: 2 servings
- 150 ml double or whipping cream
- 150 ml reduced fat Greek Yoghurt
- 3 Generous dsp lemon curd
- 4 Generous tsp Raspberry Jam
Whip the cream until it holds a soft peak, fold in the yoghurt and 2 spoons of the lemon curd. Swirl the remaining spoon of curd through.
Add a spoonful of raspberry jam at the bottom of two glasses, dollop the lemon curd mixture on top and then add the rest of the raspberry jam. Garnish with a slice of lemon and allow to chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Serving: 2servings | Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 56mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 1145IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 137mg