Recipe: Bacardi Mango Coladas
Bacardi Mango Coladas are perfect for summer
Servings: 2 servings
- 330 ml coconut water – chilled
- 1 mango – peeled - destoned and cubed – had I had more time I would have frozen mine.
- 200 ml Bacardi – chilled
- Good squeeze of lime - depending on the sweetness of the mango
- spring of coriander
- Touch of red chilli
Place all the ingredients into a blender and whizz until smooth.
Serve immediately and enjoy with friends.
Serve in long stemmed glasses to maximise the potential to wriggle your newly adorned ring finger!
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Serving: 2servings | Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 175mg | Potassium: 551mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 895IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 0.6mg