Find more recipes at fussfreeflavours.com
Recipe: Fat Free Pea and Lettuce Soup
A delicious, quick and easy fat free pea and lettuce soup. This soup takes no time in a power blender, but is also simple to make on the hob and blending with a stick blender or food processor. Slimming World Syn free, Vegetarian, Vegan and Paleo friendly.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 iceberg lettuce – or other lettuce – roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions
- 1 small glass vegetable stock
- 1 tbs soy sauce or tamari
- 1 dsp sweet white miso
- 1/2 cup peas – I used frozen petit pois – defrosted and warmed
- Pepper & Salt to taste
- Fresh herbs and chilli flake for garnish
Place all the ingredients apart from the peas into a power blender and blend at high speed for about 5 minutes until steaming hot. Check the seasoning. Add the peas (reserving a few for garnish) and blend for a few more seconds so they retain some texture.
Serve immediately garnishing with the reserved peas, chopped fresh herbs and a sprinkling of chilli flake.
- This recipe is 3 Weight Watchers Smart Points per portion
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Sodium: 1052mg | Potassium: 520mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 2015IU | Vitamin C: 24.3mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 2mg