Strawberry & Coconut Smoothie
Enjoy this filling, fruit-packed vegan strawberry coconut smoothie, made with chia seeds for an extra nutritional boost. A great morning wake up, this gorgeous refreshing smoothie will energise you for the day! Dairy free and delicious.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 tsp chia seeds - or flax / linseed
- 1 banana
- 1 cup seedless grapes - 200 g
- 1 cup strawberries - 200 g
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut milk drink - 240 ml
- 1 tbs rolled oats - optional
Grind the chia seeds in a spice grinder or your blender, depending on its power.
Add the other ingredients (my strawberries and grapes were frozen) and blend until smooth.
- For a thicker, more substantial smoothie add some oats which you have soaked overnight in water or apple juice.
- If adding oats check they are certified gluten free it needed.
- This recipe is 10 Weight Watchers Smart points per portion
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 465mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 49.9mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 1mg