Recipe: Food Processor Banana Ice Cream
Food Processor Banana Ice Cream
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 bananas - peeled and frozen, cut into chunks
- 1 heaped tsp caramel jam or dulce de leche - speculoos or peanut butter
- Your choice of sprinkles – toasted nuts - dried fruit, cocoa nibs or even cake sprinkles!
Place the bananas and caramel into the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Depending how powerful the motor is this might take a few minutes. (I have successfully made this in both a £300 and an £30 processor).
Transfer to an attractive glass, add your sprinkles and serve immediately.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Serving: 2servings | Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 422mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 10.2mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.3mg