Recipe: Dukkah & Sun Dried Tomato Muffins
These easy to make vegan muffins are flavoured with dukka spice mix and sun dried tomatoes. Idea for breakfast and easily adaptable to be gluten free.
Servings: 4 large muffins
- 175 g / 6oz plain flour
- 2 dsp dukkah
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 130 g / 4½oz milk - soy or dairy
- 45 g / 1½oz oil from a jar of sun-dried tomatoes
Whisk the oil and milk mixture with a fork. Mix the dry ingredients.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry and fold together (the batter should be lumpy and mixing should take no more than 15 folds). Dollop the mixture into your usual muffin pan and sprinkle each muffin with a pinch of dukkah.
Bake at GM5/190C/375F for 20 – 25 mins until risen.
Enjoy warm with a slathering of butter or non diary spread.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Serving: 4muffins | Calories: 284kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 284mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 2.3mg