Crispy baked homemade tortilla chips
These are the best homemade tortilla chips - crispy, tasty, healthier than the packet version, and perfect with your favourite dip. Made in minutes too! Vegan.
Servings: 2 person
- 1 wrap
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp spices - (choice)
Place a pizza stone or baking tray in the oven. Preheat to 220C/425F/Gas mark 7.
Brush the wrap with olive oil. Cut it into strips, and then cut each strip into triangles. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and your choice of spice, if wanted. Try cumin, chilli, harissa or celery salt.
Place on the pizza stone and bake for about 10 minutes until golden and crisp.
- When baking your tortilla chips, watch them very carefully. They can go from underdone to burnt in a matter of seconds.
- Experiment with different spices to find the flavours you enjoy.
- This recipe is 4 Weight Watchers Smart Points per portion
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 68kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.7mg