Find more recipes at fussfreeflavours.com
Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Snickerdoodles Cookies
These sweet biscuits are delicious and easy to make. Chocolate and cranberries add to the Christmas flavour of the cinnamon and sugar dusting.
Servings: 24 biscuits
- 150 g sugar - (golden caster)
- 100 g butter - (softened)
- 1 egg
- 175 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 g cranberries - (dried)
- 50 g chocolate chips
- 25 g sugar - (golden caster)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
Heat oven to 180°C (Fan oven)/Gas mark 6.
Cream together the sugar and butter. The easiest way to do with an electric hand mixer. Add the egg and mix together.
Chop the cranberries into about quarters.
Add the flour, baking powder, salt, cranberries and chocolate chips. Mix together until well combined.
Mix the sugar and cinnamon for the coating on a dinner plate.
Shape balls of dough about 2.5–3 cm in diameter. Roll in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Place the balls on a silicon mat on a baking sheet, about 10 cm / 4 inches apart.
Bake for 8–10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 33mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.4mg