Find more recipes at fussfreeflavours.com
SPAM® Hot & Spicy Avocado Toast
A quick recipe that's perfect for brunch. Dice and fry some SPAM®, mix with crushed avocado and spread on thick slices of toasted granary bread.
- 1 200g can SPAM® Hot & Spicy Chopped Pork and Ham - Diced – available from ASDA
- 2 chunky slices of granary bread
- 2 avocados - medium ripe
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Dried chilli flakes - optional
Toast the bread until golden
Dice the SPAM® Hot & Spicy and grill or fry in a dry pan until golden
Peel and crush avocados in a bowl with a fork.
Add a squeeze of lime juice, seasoning and stir well.
Spoon half of the avocado mixture on to each slice of toast.
Top with the cooked SPAM® Hot & Spicy
Sprinkle with chilli flakes if using and serve.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 719kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 58g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 1535mg | Potassium: 974mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 295IU | Vitamin C: 20.1mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1.1mg