Easy No Churn Toblerone Ice Cream
Easy Three Ingredient Toblerone Ice Cream. This recipe is no-churn so no need for an ice cream maker taking up valuable freezer space. This recipe is so simple and easy to make you will be making batch after batch
- 150 ml condensed milk
- 120 g Toblerone
- 300 ml double cream - (Heavy cream)
Put the condensed milk and two thirds of the Toblerone into a small saucepan and heat gently stirring until the chocolate has melted and you have a smooth chocolate mixture. Set to one side and allow to cool.
Using an electric mixer whip the cream until it holds a peak, but is still soft – if you over whip it, add some milk to soften it.
Chop up the remaining Toblerone into small pieces.
Fold the condensed milk mixture and half the chopped Toblerone into the whipped cream until well mixed.
Dollop into a freezerproof container, scatter the remaining Toblerone pieces over, cover and freeze for 24 hours.
- Leftover condensed milk freezes well before using in the next batch of no churn ice cream.
- If you over whip the cream then add a spoonful of milk to loosen it. This is a useful trick to make cream go a little bit further too!
- No churn ice cream generally keeps for about 2 weeks in an air tight container in the freezer. I like Lock & Lock containers for practicality.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 188mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 800IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 0.6mg