BLT pasta salad
An easy and delicious bacon, lettuce and tomato pasta salad with your favorite sandwich flavours and a tasty yogurt based dressing. Ideal for packed lunches, parties and pot lucks. Endlessly adaptable to suit all tastes.
Servings: 2 people
- 100 g pasta shapes
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 packet ready cooked crispy bacon
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbs sun dried tomato - (chopped)
- 2 tbs natural yogurt
- 1 heaped tsp grain mustard
- 1 tbs chopped basil
- Salt and pepper
Cook pasta according to packet instructions
Drain, rinse then dress with the oil to stop it sticking, and allow to cool.
Mix all the ingredients for the dressing together.
Add salad ingredients to dressing, and stir together.
Serve on a bed of salad.
- This recipe is 12 Weight Watchers Smart Points per portion.
- Make it gluten free with gluten free pasta.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 364kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 590mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 615IU | Vitamin C: 25.2mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1.9mg