Find more recipes at fussfreeflavours.com
Roasted Baby Potatoes
Delicious crispy roasted baby potatoes infused with herbs, garlic and olive oil are the perfect fuss-free side. With no peeling or par boiling, these are so easy to make.
- 300 g baby or new potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil - extra virgin
- sea salt - to taste
- black pepper - freshly ground
- 2 sprigs herbs - rosemary, thyme or oregano
Grab your ingredients, switch the oven on (170°C (fan)/190°C/Gas 5). Pop your roasting tin in to preheat.
Cut the baby potatoes in half. Smash the garlic with the side of a knife.
Put the potatoes, herbs, oil, and pepper and salt into a bowl. Give it all a good mix.
Pour into the preheated roasting tray. Give a quick shake to spread the potatoes out, and then roast for 30–40 minutes.
- Mix the herbs to match what you are serving these with – I recommend rosemary for lamb, oregano or thyme for beef, and oregano for chicken. Or use a pinch of dried herbs.
- These are also delicious served cold, or you can easily reheat them for 10 minutes in a hot oven.
- For a richer dish, sprinkle with 1 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese before serving.
- This recipe is 4 Weight Watchers Smart Points per portion
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 106IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg