Breakfast Club: Because breakfast should be more interesting
than tea & toast or coffee & cereal!
Here are links to all the previous round ups.
Asian hosted by me
Eggs hosted by Sarah at Fingers and Toes
Muffins hosted by me
British hosted again by Sarah
Bread hosted by me
Yoghurt hosted by Sarah @ Maison Cupcake
To Go hosted by me
Wholegrains hosted by Janet at Taste Space
Pancakes hosted by Krithi’s Kitchen
Savoury Vegetarian hosted by Johanna at Green Gourmet Giraffe
Berries hosted by Nayna at Simply Food
Cereal hosted by me
Potatoes hosted by Sally at Scrumptious Sal
Conserves hosted by Sonia’s Dinner Recipes
American hosted by A Little Bit of Heaven on a Plate
Diary Free Hosted by Makey Cakey
Brunch hosted by Bangers & Mash Chat
Fruit hosted by the Botanical Baker
Cooked or Baked hosted by Farmer’s Girl
Baked hosted by Katie at Feeding Boys
To take part, simply make a breakfast along the line of that months theme and post it.
- Mention Breakfast Club in your post and use the logo
- Link to the host’s blog and to this page
- You are welcome to send in old recipes, but please add the information above and republish
- Entries can be sent to other events, but please respect their rules
- If you tweet please tweet using #blogbreakfastclub
- If you do not have a blog send a photo and details to the month’s host
- All breakfasts clubs are also blog hops, so please grab the code and add to your page!
If you would like to host then please contact me (helen AT fussfreeflavours DOT com), I leave it to the host to choose whatever theme they like.
As ever many thanks to Maison Cupcake’s husband for designing the logo for me. Feel free to contact him via her blog should you wish to discuss a commission, he also designed my banner and facebook badge.