Here is the first of two films I have made for WeightWatchers, cooking recipes from their new book, The Complete Kitchen.
Zesty Coriander Pork with Stir Fried Kale
- Grated zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 heaped tbs finely chopped coriander
- 250 g (9oz) lean pork fillet (cut into 1cm slices)
- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1/2 red chilli deseeded and sliced
- 1 garlic clove - crushed
- 2.5 cm (1") fresh root ginger grated
- 175 g (6oz) kale - washed (destalked and chopped)
- Mix the lemon zest and coriander together on a plate and press the slices of pork fillet into the mixture to coat. Heat a large non stick frying pan and lightly spray with the cooking spray.
- Fry the pork for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through then transfer to a plate to keep warm.
- Add the chilli, garlic and ginger to the frying pan and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the kale and stir-fry for 4-5minutes until tender. The kale will collapse as it cooks, so do not be alarmed by the large amount when you first put it in the pan.
- Serve the kale with the zesty coriander pork.