Freshly popped homemade popcorn coated in a delicious buttery Biscoff sauce is so simple to make at home. Perfect for movie night!
Homemade popcorn is always a treat – and one of my favourite snacks – fuss free, quick and frugal – it baffles me that anyone buys expensive ready made popcorn when it is so easy to make your own.
I love a bowl of freshly popped buttered popcorn when settling down for the evening with a movie or a new boxed set.
Why Make This?
- Far better and considerably cheaper than buying ready made or cinema popcorn
- So quick and easy – this Biscoff popcorn is ready in minutes.
- Delicious with the buttery Biscoff coating, fresh popcorn and crunch from the sea salt!
What is the difference between Biscoff and Speculoos?
It is the same stuff – Lotus renamed Speculoos to Biscoff a few years back – read more about Lotus Biscoff Speculoos!
More Easy Biscoff Recipes
- Biscoff Bondies – soft, fudgy and packed with delicious Biscoff!
- No Churn Biscoff Ice Cream – 4 ingredients and scoopable straight from the freezer!
- Easy Biscoff Fudge – made in the microwave and topped with a Biscoff crumb topping!
- 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup popcorn (50g)
- 2 tbsp Biscoff Spread
- 2 tbsp butter (or non diary spread to make this vegan)
- pinch sea salt
- Place the oil and popcorn in a pan with a well fitting lid and put on a medium / high heat.1/2 tsp vegetable oil, 1/4 cup popcorn
- Swirl the pan every 20 seconds or so. When the corn starts to pop turn the heat right down.
- Once all the corn is popped transfer it to a serving bowl discarding any unpopped kernels
- Add the Biscoff spread and butter to the hot pan, turn the heat up and stir until melted, then remove from the heat.2 tbsp Biscoff Spread, 2 tbsp butter
- Add the freshly popped popcorn back to the pan, give everything a good stir so the kernels are coated.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle with salt and enjoy whilst still warm.pinch sea salt
Speculoos popcorn recipe originally published May. Post and method refreshed July 2021.