Delicious ghoulish fritters perfect for Halloween
Halloween is coming and to celebrate the launch of the new SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham With Garlic, the folks at SPAM® have come up with these ghoulish SPAM fritters.
With Halloween nearly upon us, there’s a new variety of SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham With Garlic, that not only makes the perfect Hammier Horror party treats, but also keeps the vampires away!
Whether you’re planning a party or having a cosy night at home watching horror films, get fixed for Halloween with these mouth-watering SPAM® Spooks. Tasty garlic has been mixed into the SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham to provide an ‘all in one’ option that can be used to make these Spooky SPAM® figures. This cheap and reliable recipe will impress all your guests and make your night spooktacular.
Hammier Horror Spam Spooks
- 1 340 g can of SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham with Garlic
- 16 sliced white or 50/50 loaf bread
- 2 extra large organic eggs
- vegetable oil for frying
- cardboard template or cookie cutter for spooks
- Place a template on to a slice of bread and with kitchen scissors, cut around the template making two for each SPAM® Spook or use a cookie cutter.
- Cut the slices of SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham with Garlic to fit into the middle of each shape and press well together
- Pour the oil into a large frying pan to approximately 2/3 cm deep and heat until a cube of bread quickly fries to golden
- Dip each SPAM® Spook into the beaten egg, coating each side and carefully place into the hot oil
- Fry for approximately 1 minute until golden, carefully turn over and repeat. Carefully take out of the hot oil and drain on absorbent paper. Repeat with the other SPAM® Spooks
- Serve on a warm serving plate
This is a sponsored post