Enjoy this Easter treat of a chocolate fondue made with fondant filled Creme Eggs. An easy and delicious Cadbury Creme Egg recipe!
But here’s a Creme Egg recipe that lets me have just as much or as little as I like, and by dipping fruit into the gooey fondue, I can bluff myself into thinking that it’s a healthy choice. It’s also a great excuse to get the fondue set out of the cupboard!
How is Creme Egg Easter Fondue made?
First, chop up the Creme Eggs, but be warned; it’s almost impossible to do this neatly and without getting the fondant filling all over the knife and chopping board, but scrape it all into the saucepan.
Second Add chocolate and double cream to the Creme Eggs.
Third Gently melt the mixture, and start dipping! Any fruit that’s solid enough not to fall off the fondue fork is suitable.
But vary the texture: crispy apple pieces or sharp pineapple, for example, as well as strawberries, raspberries or a cube of melon.
Of course, part of the fun of fondues is thinking up the forfeits for when you lose the fruit from your fork!
More Easy Creme Egg Recipes on Fuss Free Flavours
- Individual Creme Egg cheesecakes
- Easy Creme Egg Fudge
- Creme Egg Milkshake
- Easy Creme Egg Ice Cream (No Churn)
Cadbury Creme Eggs recipe - Easter Fondue
- 75 ml double cream
- 25 g Easter egg chocolate (or chocolate bar - your choice of dark, milk, flavoured)
- 2 Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 1 tbs liqueur of choice (optional)
- pieces mixed fruit cut into bite sized pieces (strawberries, raspberries, grapes & bananas)
- Cut the Creme Eggs into six to eight pieces
- Place the cream, chocolate and Creme Eggs and liqueur if used into a small saucepan and gently heat stirring all the time until the chocolate has melted and you have a rich chocolate sauce.
- Transfer to a fondue pan or bowl and serve with fresh fruit to dip into the fondue.
If you love Cadbury’s Creme Eggs, why not try my 3 ingredient Cadbury’s Creme Egg no-churn ice cream
or my Cadbury’s Creme Egg fudge.
Pin it for later …