Give yourself a treat and make this delicious, indulgent, easy to make Cadbury Creme Egg Milkshake. The perfect vegetarian milkshake!
Creme Egg season is short but always something to look forward to. I do enjoy the occasional one between January and Easter.
Here’s a great way to shake up your Creme Eggs; this milkshake is perfect as a cooler, and for using up any leftover, melted or squashed creme eggs this Easter. So easy to make, too!
How to make Cadbury Creme Egg Milkshake
Step 1: Add all the ingredients into the blender
Step 2: Blend together until smooth and frothy.
Step 3: Pour into a suitable glass and enjoy! Eggscellent!
More Easy Creme Egg Recipes on Fuss Free Flavours
- Individual Creme Egg cheesecakes
- Easy Creme Egg Fudge
- Creme Egg Fondue
- Easy Creme Egg Ice Cream (No Churn)
- 450 ml milk
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 2 Cadbury Creme Eggs (chopped)
Simply place all the ingredients into a blender and whizz until smooth and frothy.
Serve and enjoy immediately.
- This recipe is 22 Weight Watchers Smart Points
* I use the Froothie Optimum 9400 (click here for the full review and comparison of the Froothie Optimum blender with the Vitamix)
For more Cadbury Creme Egg ideas try these!
Or for a healthy shake try these.