Delicious, indulgent, easy to make Cadbury Creme Egg Milkshake – perfect for a treat this Easter
The older I become the less sweet my tooth is, but I still look forward to a Creme Egg or three come Easter.
Here is a little history lesson for you – Creme eggs as we know them were first produced in 1963 and renamed as Cadbury Creme Eggs in 1971.
This quick suggestion of how to shake up your Creme Eggs is perfect as a cooler, and for using up any leftover, melted or squashed creme eggs this Easter.
Simply lob all the ingredients into the blender*, whizz and slurp! Eggscellent!
- 450ml milk
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 2 Cadbury Creme Eggs – chopped up
- Simply place all the ingredients into a blender and whizz until smooth and frothy.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.
* I use the Froothie Optimum 9400 (click here for the full review and comparison of the Froothie Optimum blender with the Vitamix)
For more Cadbury Creme Egg ideas try these!
The adorable mini milk bottles were a gift from Dot Com Gift Shop.