Here at Fuss Free Flavours we really enjoy a slice of fried SPAM®, or some SPAM fries, and we love these easy to make mini burgers filled with fried SPAM®, cheese and chutney.
Here is how to make them.
Tried this recipe?If you try this recipe please tag #FussFreeFlavours on Instagram or Twitter. It is amazing for me when for me when you make one of my recipes and I really do love to see them. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thanks for reading Fuss Free Flavours!
Recipe: SPAM® Sliders
Mini burgers filled with crispy fried SPAM®, melted cheese and chutney.
- 1 x 200g tub or can of SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham (cut diagonally in half to make 8 pieces)
- 4 x small bread rolls or brioche
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- Garnish : we used rocket leaves (optional, red onion rings, chutneys)
- Fry slices of SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham in dry frying pan until golden on both sides.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally, and place a slice of cheese on each bottom half. Soften cheese under a medium hot grill.
- Top each bread roll with 2 x slices of cooked SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham, and your chosen garnishes.
Recipe and image courtesy of SPAM®
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Delicious Recipes Emailed To You!Get easy, tasty recipes for FREE when you subscribe! Click to Subscribe Now!!Share by Text
You may also like
Recipe feature, commissioned by SPAM®. Find more recipes on their website, or on Facebook.
oh my god! So glad I found your post, my partner LOVES spam, I’m going to have to make this for him as a surprise :) thanks for sharing xx
I really like fried SPAM, all crispy!
I’ve never had spam before but these do look tempting. I might have to get a tin to try it :)
It is really nice cooked. We really enjoy it.
I like the taste of home-made burgers; meat usually made the way my grandma did (well, the best possible attempt, I will never achieve her master level, but I’m trying:). These look actually quite delicious; I must give it a try :_)
The question is bun or brioche? I do like a very soft and slightly sweet white burger bun.
kate @veggie desserts
My husband would love these. I’m going to bookmark it for the next time his brother visits – they both grew up on SPAM. :)
I really like SPAM sometimes, especially fried and crispy.
Great recipe post but I am in love with your tray. its lovely did you paint it??
Both recipe and tray were supplied by the brand Nayna. I would like the tray though.