Here at Fuss Free Flavours we really enjoy a slice of fried SPAM®, and we love these easy to make mini burgers filled with fried SPAM®, cheese and chutney.
Here is how to make them.
- 1 x 200g tub or can of SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham, cut diagonally in half to make 8 pieces
- 4 x small bread rolls or brioche
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- Garnish (optional): we used rocket leaves, red onion rings, chutneys
- Fry slices of SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham in dry frying pan until golden on both sides.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally, and place a slice of cheese on each bottom half. Soften cheese under a medium hot grill.
- Top each bread roll with 2 x slices of cooked SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham, and your chosen garnishes.
You may also like